Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaPortalÎnregistrareConectare

:: Have Fun :: Cafenea :: Muzica :: Korean Music :: K-Pop

BTS

Postat Sam Sept 23, 2017 4:07 pm
AnneRPC
AnneRPC
Admin
https://rpc-and-anime.forumotion.com
Varsta : 28
Localizare : pe aici
'Bangtan Boys sau "Beyond the Scene", de asemenea cunoscuți și sub numele de BTS(coreeană: 방탄소년단; RR: Bangtan Sonyeondan), este o trupă sud-coreeană formată din șapte membri, sub agenția Big Hit Entertainment. Ei au debutat pe 13 iunie 2013 cu piesa "No More Dream" din primul lor album, 2 Cool 4 Skool. Bangtan Boys au câștigat mai multe premii precum "New Artist of the Year", MelOn Music Awards și Golden Disk Awards , iar cel mai recent premiu castigat in Statele Unite a fost "Top Social Artist" la premiile Billboard Music Awards pe 21 mai 2017.

Membrii
Primii membri ai trupei BTS au fost recrutați prin intermediul Big Hit la audițiile din 2010 și 2011. Cu o jumătate de an înainte de debut, membrii au început alegerea numelui lor și crearea unei relații cu fanii prin intermediul Twitter, blog-uri video, posturi fancafe, și prin lansarea de diverse melodii, prin intermediul YouTube și SoundCloud.

Intrebare: Cine e membrul vostru preferat? De ce?
Postat Sam Apr 20, 2019 1:18 pm
RHM Tattoo
RHM Tattoo
Banned
http://unstoppablemind.forumotion.co.uk
Varsta : 35
Localizare : Bistrita
eu unul nu am un favorit anume
Postat Mar Mai 28, 2019 11:43 am
AnneRPC
AnneRPC
Admin
BIAS

BTS 6rn2wy

Birthday: October 13, 1995
Zodiac sign: Libra
Birthplace: Busan
Height: 173.6cm (5’8.3″) (He said it with Jin in their video in V live app form Dec.)
Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
Blood Type: A

Jimin facts:
– He was born in Busan, South Korea.
– Jimin’s family conists of: Dad, mom, younger brother
– Education: Busan High School of Arts; Global Cyber University
– Pre-debut Jimin entered Busan High School of Arts as the top student in modern dance, but later transferred to Korea Arts High School with V.
– Jimin was valedictorian in his pre-debut years (hightest ranked student aka no.1 overall) and he was class president for 9 years.
– Jimin was the last member to join BTS.
– His favorite colors are blue and black.
– His favorite number is number 3.
– His nickname is Mang-gae rice cake. (Knowing Brother)
– He used to view himself as “fat” and he was self conscious of his looks and cheeks.
– When Jimin viewed himself fat (he doesn’t anymore) he went into depression and starved himself until Jin got him out of it and he started eating regularly.
– His favorite foods are pork, duck, chicken, fruit, and kimchi jjigae.
– He prefers a sunny and cool weather.
– Is known for his impressive abs.
– He jokingly hits his fellow members as a way of showing his affection for them
– If music is playing he will start to dance no matter where he is.
– When the weather is sunny and cool, Jimin likes wearing earphones while listening to music that gives a good feeling.
– Jimin became interested in a singing career after watching a Rain performance.
– Jimin, Wanna One’s Woojin and Daniel participated (respectively) in a dance competition in Busan – “2011 Busan City Kids Vol. 2”. Jimin’s team beat Woojin’s team in the semifinal, while in the final Jimin and Daniel’s teams confronted.
– Once he wrote some lyrics and gave them to Suga. Suga said: “You called these lyrics?!” (the lyrics sounded like a children song). Suga asked him to redo the lyrics, but in the end he still couldn’t use Jimin’s lyrics.
– Jimin’s role models are Rain, Taeyang (Bigbang) and Chris Brown.
– He is most confident in his eyes.
– He feels sorry for kicking his members during ‘No More Dream’ performance.
– He enjoys reading comic books. He said that comic books influenced him a lot. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
– According to Jimin, the requirements for his happiness are: love, money and stage.
– Jimin has black belt in taekwondo.
– Jimin is close friends with SHINee’s Teamin, EXO’s Kai, VIXX’s Ravi, Wanna One’s Sungwon and HOTSHOT’s Timoteo.
– Taemin (SHINee) said he would want to have a collaboration with Kai (EXO) and Jimin (BTS) on his solo album. (Singles Sep 2017 Taemin Interview)
– Jimin usually solves his problems himself. If he can’t solve it, he will share it with V and ask for his advice.
– Jungkook is always teasing Jimin about his height.
– Jimin’s favorite food is: meat (pork, beef, duck, chicken), fruits, stew kimchi jjigae.
– In 10 years, Jimin wants to be a cool singer who enjoys the stage.
– In the dorm, Jimin in charge of the kitchen.
– Things he want to steal from other members are: Rap Monster’s height, V’s talent and gaze, J-Hope’s cleanliness, Suga’s diverse knowledge.
– Money is important to Jimin. (Knowing Brother ep 94)
– Jimin’s ideal date: “Sitting on the bench, drinking together… I would like to have a countryside date. We would also walk holding hands….(Laugh)”
– If he’d get a day off, Jimin jokingly said he wants to go on a date with Jungkook while holding hands together. And when Jungkook talked about his wishes, Jimin shouted: “Live happily together with me!” -MCD Backstage 140425-
– He felt a bit hurt when Jungkook ranked him the last in terms of looks. Jimin thinks the 1st is Jin while the 7th is Suga. (He was going to rank Rap Monster as the 7th but he changed his mind saying that recently Rap Monster got better-looking).
– He has to use eyeliner while practicing the choreography, else he can’t seem to show strong expressions and he will get shy.
– Jimin appeared in GLAM’s MV Party (XXO). GLAM disbanded, they were under BigHit.
– Jin chose Jimin as the member who has changed the most since debut.
– Hobbies: Getting beaten up (Profile written by Jimin), reading books/novels and staying on his phone for hours, relaxing and hanging out with friends.
– Motto : Let’s keep trying till we can’t do it any more. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Things he likes (3 things): Jeonggukkie, performing, receiving attention. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Things he dislikes (3 things): V, Jin, Suga. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Jimin was ranked 64th in the “Top 100 Handsome Faces of 2017”.
– Jimin is ranked 25th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
– His “Fake Love” fancam already reach 29.3 mln on Youtube, which is the most viewed fancam in Kpop.
Other members about Jimin:
– Jin: “Comes at you really cutely. It’s like being attacked by a puppy. Can’t refuse requests because he’s too nice.”
– Rap Monster: “Basically kind and gentle. Is very considerate. Isn’t as timid as you would think. Likes clothes and style (same with me). But even though he responds well, there are many times where he doesn’t actually do it. Is quite stubborn. Is the effort-type.”
– Suga: “Follows the hyungs’ words well, isn’t the personality where he’ll receive dislike somewhere, puts in effort to live his hardest”.
– J-Hope: “Is kind, listens to his hyungs well, has a lot of greed, and has a personality where he makes sure to do his part, and he has a really good personality where he likes me the most and his faith towards me is very strong~~ ♥♥♥♥
– Jeongguk: “He’s the effort-type along with being a triple blood-type A, timid, shameless, and hates losing.”
– V: “Cute. Only the amount of him losing his temper is excessive, he’s kind and a friend that’s trustworthy. I talk to him the most, and if I have any worries, he’s the friend that I tell it first to.”
– In the dorm he shares a room with J-Hope. (BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)
– Jimin’s ideal type is a nice and cute girl who is smaller than him.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Anne in Mier Mai 29, 2019 11:27 am, editata de 1 ori
Postat Mier Mai 29, 2019 8:36 am
RHM Tattoo
RHM Tattoo
Banned
multumim pentru info
Postat Mier Mai 29, 2019 11:27 am
AnneRPC
AnneRPC
Admin
BIAS WRECKER
BTS Jungkook-2-900x595

Birthday: September 1, 1997
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
Blood Type: A

Jungkook facts:
– He was born in Busan, South Korea.
– Jungkook’s family consists of: Mom, dad, older brother
– Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts; Global Cyber University
– He attended Baek Yang Middle school.
– Jungkook attended Seoul performing art high school, he graduated in February 2017.
– He has an older brother named Jeon Jung Hyun.
– His favorite foods are anything with flour (pizza, bread, etc)
– His favorite color is black. (Run BTS Ep. 39)
– He loves playing games, drawing and soccer.
– Jungkook hobbies include video editing (Golden Closet Films), photography, discovering new music and making covers.
– He has a weird habit where he sniffles a lot because of his rhinitis. He also wriggles his fingers a lot
– His shoe size is 270 mm.
– Would date Jin if he were a girl
– He likes the number 1
– Said to be a very skilled cook.
– He likes shoes and makeup.
– He dislikes tasteless things, bugs, getting hurt, studying. (Profile written by Jungkook)
– He speaks Korean, Japanese and English (basic).
– In 7th grade Jungkook learned B-boying in a club with some friends and hyungs.
– He knows Taekwondo (he has a black belt).
– Before joining the group he was a handball player.
– His favorite weather is a sunny weather with a cool breeze.
– In 10 years Jungkook wants to be the owner of a duck meat restaurant or a tattooist.
– In middle school, he went to Superstar K auditions (where he sang IU’s ‘Lost Child’) but failed to pass the elimination round. On the way back home, he received offers from eight different entertainment agencies.
– After randomly seeing and falling in love with future member Rap Monster’s rap, he decided to join Big Hit Entertainment.
– Jungkook nicknames is Jeon Jungkookie (Suga calls him a lot), Golden Maknae, Kookie and Nochu.
– Jungkook’s role model is G-Dragon (BigBang).
– His dream when he was younger was to become a badminton player. In the 1st year of High School he listened to G-Dragon’s songs and changed his dream to becoming a singer.
– His motto is: “Living without passion is like being dead”.
– Jungkook wants to go on trip with his lover someday.
– He got his driving license (BTS Run ep. 18)
– He loves reading comic books.
– Jungkook is a big fan of Iron Man.
– Jungkook thinks he’s a pro gamer. (Knowing Brother ep. 94)
– Jungkook can play games on two computers at once. (Knowing Brother ep. 94)
– Jimin says that Jungkook smiles when he swears.
– Jungkook owns a dog named 구름/Gureum (Cloud).
– About school subjects, Jungkook dislike everything except Physical Education, Art, and Music Class.
– He doesn’t like bugs, but he likes cool bugs like (stag) beetles. He used to have a stage beetle when he was younger, but he didn’t take care of it well, so it died.
– Members say that Jungkook’s dorm room is the messiest but Jungkook denies.
– Jungkook likes collecting bluetooth speakers.
– Jungkook ranked 13th in the “Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017”.
– Jungkook is ranked 2nd on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
– He said he usually doesn’t exercise a lot but started working out after seeing Taeyang and Jay Park.
– The member who’s most similar to him : “V Hyung. He’s random, our comedic cords match well, and I think our personalities are similar.” (Profile written by Jungkook)
– The ranking in BTS that he wrote: “Rap hyung – Jin hyung – Suga hyung – Hope hyung – Jim hyung – V hyung – Jeongguk.” (Profile written by Jungkook)
– GOT7‘s Bambam & Yugyeom, BTS‘s Jungkook, Seventeen‘s The8, Mingyu, DK, NCT‘s Jaehyun and Astro‘s Cha Eunwoo (the ’97 liners) are in a group chat.
– Jungkook’s ideal date: “Walking along the beach in the night.”
– Things that he wants to steal from other members are: Rap Monster’s knowledge, Suga’s diverse knowledge, J-Hope’s positive mind, Jimin’s persistence and his effort, V’s natural talent and Jin’s wide shoulders.
Other members about Jungkook:
– Suga: “Jungkook has a good memory so he can imitate us well. And I remember that when Jungkook first came, he was shorter than me. Seeing him grow taller makes me feel like I’ve raised him.”
– Jimin: “I’m 2 years older than him but he keeps making fun of me for my height.”
– Jin: “He’s quite bad at refusing requests.”
– Rap Monster: “Individualistic, doesn’t share clothes. Washes his clothes separately. A slight timid-ness that’s like a maknae. Although he wants to seem manly, he’s actually a cutie. Although his passion overflows, it doesn’t go on long. Puberty, rebellious, but it seems cute.”
– J-Hope: “He’s the maknae who talks backs a lot and doesn’t listen. Although he personality is quite kind… I also have no answer for his personality”
– V: “Truthfully, he’s the same as me. I have no answer.”
– Suga: “Because he’s the youngest, he’s still immature. However, he clearly shows what he likes and what he dislikes.”
– Jimin: “He’s kind, innocent, and is bad at expressing his feelings. That’s why he’s cute. Jeonggukkie’s mine.”
– Suga about Jungkook entering High School: “Jeongguk was the most handsome one there.”
– V about Jungkook entering High School: “It’s not that the other students were ugly, but JK was most noticeable because he’s tall.”
– In the dorm he has his own room. (180327: BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE)
– Jungkook’s ideal type is someone who’s at least 168 cm but smaller than him, is a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs, and is nice. Also a girl who likes him and is good at singing.

Info from: https://kprofiles.com/jungkook-facts-profile/
Postat Mier Mai 29, 2019 12:07 pm
RHM Tattoo
RHM Tattoo
Banned
Postat
Continut sponsorizat

BTS

:: Have Fun :: Cafenea :: Muzica :: Korean Music :: K-Pop