Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaPortalÎnregistrareConectare

:: Have Fun :: Cafenea :: Muzica :: Korean Music :: K-Pop

Stray Kids

Postat Joi Iun 27, 2019 8:26 am
Casydy
Casydy
Owner
https://animeworldforall.forumgratuit.ro
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Bucuresti
Stray Kids (SKZ, Hangul: 스트레이 키즈; RR: Seuteurei Kijeu) is a South Korean boy band formed by JYP Entertainment through the 2017 reality show of the same name. The group is composed of nine members: Bang Chan, Woojin, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N. The group released their extended play Mixtape in January 2018 and officially debuted on March 25 with I Am Not.

2017–2018: Formation through a reality show and debut

In August 2017, JYP Entertainment (JYPE) officially announced the agency's new reality survival show to launch a male idol debut project. More details and teasers were released in the next two months, including the show's title—Stray Kids. Prior to its premiere on October 17, JYPE released Stray Kids' first music video for a song titled "Hellevator", which was later released as a digital single. Two members, Lee Know and Felix, were eliminated from the group, but all nine members ended up in the final line-up.

Along with the launch of Stray Kids' official website, JYPE announced the release of the group's pre-debut extended play (EP) titled Mixtape. It contains seven tracks co-written and co-composed by the members, including "Hellevator" and other songs that they performed during the show. The EP, along with the performance video of its second track titled "Beware", was released on January 8, 2018, while the performance video of "Spread My Wings" was uploaded online a week later. It debuted at number 2 on Gaon's Album Chart and Billboard's World Albums chart.

On March 5, JYPE announced the debut showcase of the group titled Stray Kids Unveil (Op. 01: I Am Not), which was held on March 25 at Jangchung Arena. They officially debuted the next day with the release of their EP titled I Am Not, along with the music video of its title track titled "District 9", while the music video of "Grow Up" and performance video of "Mirror" were released on March 31 and April 23 respectively.I Am Not debuted at number four on Gaon's Album Chart and sold over 54,000 physical copies in March.

On April 14, Stray Kids performed at KCON Japan 2018, the group's first overseas performance since debut.

On July 12, JYPE announced the group's second showcase titled Stray Kids Unveil (Op. 02: I Am Who), which was held on August 5 at Kyung Hee University's Grand Peace Palace. Their second EP named I Am Who, along with its title track "My Pace", was released the next day.

On October 4, JYPE announced the group's third showcase titled Stray Kids Unveil (Op. 03: I Am You), which was held on October 21 at Olympic Hall, and followed by the release of their new album EP I Am You the next day.

On 5 March 2019, JYPE announced the group's third comeback on 25 March 2019, in commemoration of the first anniversary of the group's debut. The group earned their first music show win on April 4 on M Countdown.

Stray Kids

:: Have Fun :: Cafenea :: Muzica :: Korean Music :: K-Pop
Subiecte similare
-
» Stray Kids - Miroh
» Stray Kids- Victory Song
» Just a Stray Dog~
» Bungou Stray Dogs

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: Have Fun :: Cafenea :: Muzica :: Korean Music :: K-Pop-
Mergi direct la: